Farida Rizwan, Head-Operations & R&D
I am a Content Writer, Online Counselor, Blogger, Soft Skills and Life skills trainer and former mentor of students at Banjara Academy. I have pursued my passion of learning about human psychology and completed my M.S. in counseling and psychotherapy. As a blogger I have won numerous blogging contests organized by brands like Intel, surf, dove and many more. I also stood 9th in the selfvie contest organized for cancer survivors from different parts of India. Currently my blog www.chaptersfrommylife.com has reached over 2 Million hits.I learned the value of my life when I was about to lose my life to cancer 19 years ago. I not only survived cancer, but have led a very fruitful life after my wake-up call. My skills come from own life experience of surviving cancer and bringing up a special needs child as much from internet research, education and books.I actively participate in creating awareness about breast cancer, along with providing counseling and emotional support for patients undergoing treatment. I also take part in seminars and programs on cancer awareness. Once an aspiring astrophysicist, today I make stars rather than study them. I believe in luck but do not depend on it. Being a hardworking and dedicated person towards my job, I bring about at least a minute change in individuals by the end of the day.
Nazima. Rehman , Trainer & Counsellor
ObjectiveI am from Bangalore and highly enthusiastic to purse life skills and soft skill training programs.My main aim is to strengthen individuals at a personal, mental and social level and enable them to make life changing decisions to lead a better, meaningful and fulfilling life.Professional SummaryI have formidable experience in delivering presentations, giving assessments and identifying soft skills training needs. I have an MS Degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy from Kuvempu University and Diploma in Counselling from Banjara and I have sufficient experience to work as a soft skills trainer apart from striving to increase knowledge and experience continuously.Qualifications and Experience
- M.S. in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- DCS from Banjara Academy
- Specific learning Disabilities Diploma from Sambhav - trained by Ms.Meena Jain.
- IATA certification course from Geneva and numerous trainings by Cathay Pacific in Hongkong
- B'Com graduate from Jyoti Nivas Colleg
Few of the College Workshops Conducted:Trainings and workshops conducted at colleges such as St.Josephs College, Acharya Institute of Technology, Dayananda Sagar Institute. I have been consistently Volunteering counseling sessions at St.Euphrasias School for high school students.I have undergone various Customer service improvement, and Retail Marketing trainings from international brands like Cathay Pacific Airways, Swarovski and Lalique.Have been conducting Retail staff trainings at store level which include grooming, body language, and communication and selling skills etc from the last 10 years.
Chris is a Counselor Trainer and Subject Matter Expert. He is a Neuro Linguistic programming (NLP) expert psychologist and DMIT Analyst. Chris has strong skills and has an extensive experience in the field of psychological counseling training and life coaching. He shares his knowledge and helps the participants through their struggles. He has specialized in the field of Counseling Training & Life Coaching and worked with the people in Homes, Hospitals, Schools, Colleges & students, Corporate and Hospitality facilities.IHe has also worked among Intellects, Addicts, Widows, Divorcees, Broken Relationships, Business Owners, Teenagers, Slow Learners and people from abused backgrounds, terminally ill patients and their immediate families, providing professional counseling support and suitable solution.Chris has a wide range of experience in various industries like Hindustan Aeronautics Limited where is he served in the production department, had a Consultancy firm for Recruitment & Placement & worked at a Director for a Co-operative Bank.
- I have conducted trainings and workshops in colleges & schools on Life Skills , Soft Skills, Leadership, EQ , Communication, Positive Teacher Child Relation Ship
- Worked as coordinator with Euro kids. I as involved in managing the PR activities, interacting with parents, getting admissions, managing finances, managing marketing etc.
- Worked as a Research Associate with T.V.Rao Learning Systems- Ahmedabad.
- Worked as Centre Head with E-Biz Concepts ( India) Ltd- Ahmedabad, as a centre head I was managing one center in Ahmedabad. I was administering the staff, faculty, students Infrastructure, Revenues, Marketing etc.
- Masters in Social Works from M.S.University, Vadodara, I have around 4+ years of professional work experience in various corporate domains. Having worked with the best HRD firm, acquired good knowledge in the area of Management, Administration and PR activities. I have organized various corporate events at national level.
- I have experience from managing educational institutes, to performing PR activities, organizing events & trainings.
- I am a certified professional trainer in Soft Skills & Memory Management Techniques
- Certified Counselor from Banjara Academy
- Certified Life Skills coach from Banjara Academy.
I am a distinguished Life-Skills trainer with over eight years of experience in Training and Counseling. I have served as a preferred Corporate Trainer for companies to the likes of Infosys, Accord, Future Group, Enfold Health Care, just to name a few. I am specialized and well-versed in Couple and Family Counseling and Child and Adolescent counseling.