- ARISE is a fun-filled, experiential learning program for children in the age groups of 6-18 years. It addresses the co-scholastic needs of children. The curriculum of the program is integrated in a manner to inculcate value-based education, life skills, personality development and academic skills that enhance the learning abilities of children, while equipping them to handle real life situations.
- Aimed at helping children and teenagers develop skills and gain the right focus in life so that they discover their unique identity.
- Focuses on the overall development of children by helping them to hone their personality, character, relationship skills and social skills.
- The program also extends counseling support to schools
- Taste our Life-Skills programs by way of small time Workshops for Teachers, Parents and Students